More of Me

10:59 PM







 


Top: Thrifted
Leggings: Singapore
Accessories: Thrifted
Shoes: Rubi (Singapore) 




Hello! Happy Easter Everyone! God has finally Risen. J
How’s your vacation? I hope I had the chance to spend my holy week vacation at the beach but its okay I still enjoyed it though by doing household chores. Haha. Anyway, I’d like to share something new in my blog. The above pictures are really me!! That’s how I wear clothes in real life. Unlike from my previous outfit posts, those are only in pictures but that doesn’t mean I don’t wear such looks it’s just that here in our place, wearing such dress makes other people think you’re out of the world. HAHAHA. But know what, I’m trying to break the rules and started wearing anything I want. I don’t care what other people might think.
Btw, that’s what I wore this morning when I attended a mass with my friends. I love how I look with these pieces because it seems like I look so older already. Haha. I mean, I feel like I’m one of the people you can call- woman!  Yaay! And about the pearls, since I paired my outfit with these accessories, do you believe in the saying that it’s a bad luck for single women to wear such? Hooh! I’m starting to believe it. HAHAHA.
Again, Happy Easter! Enjoy the rest of the day because tomorrow is Monday, work again for those who have works. Awww. Pity on me, I don’t have one! HAHA.

Excited for tonight, i and Rochelle will watch Fashion show! Yey!

You Might Also Like

8 notes

  1. Love the black lace top and how you paired it with bright pants. Great casual look (:

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have photographer here or you used tripod for shooting?

    http://thefilipinathrives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have! My cousin is the one who took this pictures. haha. why?

      Delete
  3. I wanted to go to the beach so bad as well! But I ended up doing household chores, too. Sacrifice!

    Anyway, I am inviting you to join my friend's giveaway. I hope you can join. Thank you! :)

    Such Dreamy Weather Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just a quick comment to tel, you your blog is sooo stilish :)
    step my me if you have time, we might follow each other :)
    Tania
    www.glamourmaniacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look! your top and pear necklace look so classy together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pearls give a classy and gorgeous look to your set.

    Please feel free to visit and follow my site

    http://danicastark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images