Anything I’m not

8:27 PM


I will never be, I will never be tall. no. 
and I will never be, never ever be sure of it all. 
But oh, why is the world so cruel to me? 
When all, all I ever wanna be is anything I’m not.


 
Give me a break, a little escape.
 I am so tired of being me.
 I wanna be free. I wanna be new and different. 
Anything I’m not.


 I will never be, I will be you. No.
 I will always be, I always be me I know,
 but oh, even though I’m happy of being me, 
I wanna get away from all this harsh reality.
-Lenka

 Lately, I’m so hooked with Lenka’s songs esp with this song. It’s just that I can relate to the lyrics. It feels like this song speaks what my heart wanted to say to the world. Haha. I wanna be anything I’m not doesn't mean I want to be someone else, what I’m trying to say is that I want to be someone I’m not used to be. Really. I want to be anew. I want my life be transformed into something different like for instance, before, I’m the type of person who lives her life dependent. I depend to all the people around me especially everytime I got myself in difficult situations. This time, I want to stand on my own. Whenever there’s a problem whether it’s big or small, I want to get myself out of it without anyone around me. I desperately wanted to be matured in a way that I can provide all my needs and wants from my own money. I want to be Miss independent. Apart from myself, I want to have a change of environment too. I believe that in order for you to have a change, you also have to get away from the people you are used to be with, things you used to do and place you used to live. Agree? In that way, change of nature will help you not only to have a transformation but it will also make you learn new things. J BUT, not because you are in a situation where everything is new, you also have to change your friends and family. NO. You can’t change them but possibly, you can have more friends and family! It’s happier, isn’t it? So yeah! This is what I’m trying to do at the moment, doing transformation at a time and making a difference bit by bit until I change myself into anything I’m not. J


How ‘bout you? Do you feel the same thing too? J Let’s do it. J



You Might Also Like

5 notes

  1. thanks forvdropping by my blog.. i started all over again. actually, this time i really want to have a certain niche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! :)

    well we got same issues here honey. ill be graduating too soon and I want to live an independent life soon. :)

    from Myxilog with love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! i think that's a good idea. let's face independence Dear!! :))

      Delete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images