Coming....

5:13 AM


Before this night ends, just wanted to share to you one of my random picture here in Singapore. Just want to update this blog before i go back to Philippines tomorrow. Yes! You read it.i'm going home. So see you Philippines!!!

Now, i'm out for a friendly date.  Making the most out of the day before i leave SG. :))

How's your day?

X.O.XO
Czarinna. :)

You Might Also Like

4 notes

  1. I wish I could visit SG too. I have a cousin there who wants us to visit so we could meet our nephews. Hopefully soon. :) Love your shoes in that pic btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dear!!! Go to SG! You would love the place! So beautiful country! Anyway thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit, nice shoes! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi czarinna! I'm already following you via gfc, I hope you would do the same :)
    anyway! i like your outfit here! :)

    http://curiositywise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images