Heat of Summer Sunshine.

11:18 PM

Everyone's changing, I stay the same 
I'm... a solo cello outside a chor-us I've got a secret, It's time for me to tell that you've been keeping me warm 

Just sweet beginnings and bitter endings 
In coffee city, we borrowed heaven 
Don't give it back, I've never felt so wanted 
Are you taking me home? 

You tell me you have to go

 In the heat of summer sunshine 
I miss you like nobody else 
In the heat of summer sunshine 
I kiss you, and nobody needs to know
 Now that you've left me, there's no returning 
I keep comparing, you're always winning 
I try to be strong but you'll never be more wanted 
Will you make me at home? 

Don't tell me you have to go... 

Top: Gift from a Friend
Leggings: SM Dept. Store
Heels: So Fab!
Accessories: Thrifted 

Hello Everyone! Happy Holy Week! How’s your vacation so far? Mine, well nothing is new. Still waiting for something to come in my way. Anyway, lately, been so busy applying for job online and now I’m anticipating for a call. I have so many plans at the moment and one is already down. I mean, that plan is left undone again. Urg. I really don’t know what to do first. I’m dying to have a work because it seems like I’ve been left by time. I think I’m the only person that is not acquiring change. It’s so heart breaking to see that most of my college mates are already working while me, hay. Tambay pa din, That’s  why I’m trying so hard to pass my application anywhere that has a vacancy for a person Like me!!!! Hay. However, I’m still positive that sooner or later, I’ll get a job that really suites to my interest. In time, it’ll arrive!

So yeah! Sorry for being mellow dramatic. I just can’t contain this feeling no more. I hope you understand. By the way, enjoy your summer guys! Make the most out of it inspite of the scorching heat of the sun! Have you not notice it? The climate is getting hotter and hotter and I wanna get myself in the refrigerator! LMAO!  Till then! Happy Holy week again! J

Here’s a perfect song for the season!!!! 



You Might Also Like

1 notes

  1. Aww! Thank You! <3 Sure, let's follow each other! Thank you! :))

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images