March!

7:30 AM


 Wow! Can’t believe it. It’s already March. It feels like it was just yesterday when we welcomed year 2013. Time really flies so fast when you’re having fun. Isn’t it?  But that’s okay, make sure you make the most out of the day before it last. Well, for me luckily, things are doing just fine since new year arrived. I got to enjoy every moment I had with the things that only happens once in a blue moon so you do the same too. Nothing to lose. J









 By the way, how you spend your first day of March? Mine, I just stayed home at day by downloading new movies and songs and at night, well it’s Friday if you have read my previous post it’s the day of worship for me here in Singapore so yeah! I feel so blessed. I got another time with God and also to my friends. Yay! And for today! Wow. Today is pretty crazy. Hahaha. Super laugh trip with my housemates. As in. haha! Thinking what happened lately still makes me feel laugh. It’s just crazy. I laugh so hard today that I can’t hold on to my breath anymore. I ‘m scared na nga eh because it seems like I used all the happiness I have already that I forgot to leave for tomorrow but oh well, tomorrow is gonna be a happy day! Claim it! I’m sure it will be because  another good experience is coming. Yahoo. I’m excited about it. Tomorrow is Sunday so go out lah and spend time with God. He’s waiting!!!

 Shoes: Aldo
For my outfit, well again if you are following my blog time to time you will know that I’m currently hooked with gossip girl that when I saw this pictures of mine, I remember B and S uniforms. Haha. I haven’t wear this kind of clothing in public yet but I’m hoping that in future I can. I will. So that’s it!!! J


You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images