At the moment.

10:36 PM




To keep you on tract to my life, I’ll share to you my obsessions at the moment. J There are a lot of things that delight me. Since I’m here in Singapore, I saw many things to dwell on aside of looking for a job and attending to an interview. Here, so many places to visit, foods to taste, and new friends to meet but there are really things that I can’t get enough and I want to do again and again. And these are:

First, watching Gossip Girl Episodes!! HAHA! I know I’m so late to know about Blair Warldorf and Serena Van der Woodsen but better late than never. Just started watching Season 2. Haha. 4 more seasons to go. LOL!  




Second, aside of watching GG I also dwell on Downloading and Watching other novies. I’d love to say that internet connection here in SG is so fast unlike to our place before somewhere in PH it takes days before the movie being fully downloaded. Hahaha. Here, it takes only minutes, one or two hours to finish downloading. Amazeballs!! Haha. 3 of my favorites are Life of Pi, Les Miserables, and Pitch Perfect. The last 2 movies I mentioned are PERFECT ENOUGH to make me pity on myself, to make realize I don’t have the good voice. HAHAHA. But it’s okay, atleast I have the gift of confidence ( Anne Curtis lang ang peg) haha. Yeah. I don’t have the voice but I love the fact that people around me asking me to sing even in the 1st place they already know I’m not a singer like Anne do. Awww. Haha. I love Anne!!!


Third, reading books. I’m currently reading Joel Osteen’s Your Best Life now. And this book is nice! You get yourself inspired and learning Positive things . You better read it!


Fourth, when I’m not at home. Meaning, I’m outside. Haha. Kidding aside. When I’m not at home, aside of doing walk in interviews and job hunting, I’m wandering. you will see me somewhere in Fairprice buying groceries or not, in places where tourists are strolling,haha and for better place, I’m in Mercy house where I found a way closer to our God and that is the other thing I’m doing;

Attending Worship. Here in Singapore, I do not only focus to the things like watching movies or strolling around but during Friday-most exciting day for me at the moment, I go to the house of my new ate, which is called Mercy House- a place where everything seems so Perfect because there, we worship God, we sing Praises and speaking of tomorrow, it will be the day I will sing a worship song for my new brothers and sisters in Christ. I love it! ahaha. Okay lang kahit mapiyok ako, si God na bahala. J




Chinese New Year. Wandering to Orchard.


So that’s it! You might wonder why I didn’t include shopping. Oh well, that is because there are a lot of shops here that you know, I can’t decide wether which Mall I’m going to. Hahaha. Reason. But currently, I love window shopping-ing to Daiso and Bugis street. I go crazy in this places! Hahaha.

Note: This is not the entry of what happened to me in Singapore. Keep in touch!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images