Hello, I’m back!

8:14 PM







Finally!!!!! I’m back to life of blogging. It’s almost 2 months since I post my last entry and I am so sorry to my blog for being MIA . I’ve been wanting to blog since then but we don’t have internet service that allows me to stay online all over the day and it’s all because we just move in to another house which has no connection to cyberworld but today! I’m glad to say we already have an access to the so called Online Life. HAHA!   
How’s my life going on? Well, for two months, my life has changed almost big time. Almost, because I didn’t get or have yet the thing I need the most now which is a JOB. This is my first time to experience job hunting and I can say, life now is NO JOKE. Yah! Life after school is definitely different from just being a student. Now I understand the words- it’s better to stay student. And I agree. But I still feel happy though.  I take this experience as a reminder that I’m child no more. I love to see myself as a woman. As in. haha! So, for whatever is happening to me now, I’m sure I am happy. I learned and realized so many things since I decided to come here in Singapore! Yes. You read it. I’m in Singapore. And on my next entry, I’ll tell you my experiences here in Sg so keep on track lah!!! =)
And btw, for my outfit I don’t have yet a recent outfit pictures to share so I come to this hoping that this will keep me in touch to my blog and to whoever pass to this blog of mine. And whoever you are, thank you for passing by. J

Follow me:FacebookTwitter


You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images