Take up Again

10:07 PM

Let go of the old, take hold of the new and believe that 2013 will be your best year yet!"
-Joel Osteen


Hello everyone!! Happy New Year! How’s everyone? Hahaha! First words from a long lost blogger. :D
Anyway, I know some of you might wonder why I wasn’t here to my blog for over 1 month, it’s because I was so busy last December. I did a lot of things and attended numerous occasions that made me out of this league. Hahaha. And one of the most tragic moment in my life happened- I wasn’t able to use my lappy because its charger was not working anymore and for that reason, I had to cancel my blogging because all my outfit posts are saved on my computer. So yeah, I have to buy a new one. Huhu. Does anybody here want to give me a 6-cell Li-on battery for acerb? Because I’m still in the process of borrowing at the moment. Hahaha.


By the way, I know I missed a lot of things regarding to my blog life. Giveaways, comments reply, and a lot more but this time I want to make it up to you although I still don’t really have enough time to do so.
I wanna make this post as opportunity for me to share what happened to me after my last Post- December 1, 2012. HAHAHAHA. Oh well, to enumerate those in their proper order..  
Here!
Dec 3. I went to Kidapawan City to sort out some important papers and meet my Friend. And that day, I watched Breaking Dawn Part 2- the movie that made me hold my neck everytime. Hahaha.
Dec. 4. I fetched my sister and now, her husband to the airport inspite of the Typhoon Pablo attacked. Stayed there for 2 days or 3 I guess. Hahaha.
Dec. 17-18. Went back to Davao to wander and buy some goodies.
Dec. 19. Attended a wedding and I’m one of the usherettes. This is the wedding that made me feel so crazy. Hahaha
Dec. 21. Survived the unnerving END-OF-THE-WORLD prediction! hahahaha
Dec. 24. Completed the 9 mornings. Noche Buena with my family and friends.
Dec.25. Christmas. Small party with my family.
Dec. 27. Maid of honor to my sissy’s very bongatious wedding! :D
Dec.28. strolled to Davao again.
Dec. 29. Went to my sissy and her husband’s thanksgiving party with my beautiful friends.
Dec. 30. Gone to Highschool Alumni homecoming with friends again.
Dec.31. New year! Family reunion with mom side! Exchange gift.
Jan. 1- 2. Stayed in Davao.
Jan. 3-4. Barkada reunion. Super Happy! Almost completed.


 That’s it. hahaha! Am I busy? Well. Probably not! Haha.  I didn’t include some other events but if I’ll take some review what really happened all those days, I can say that it really unabled me to blog. Hahaha. But I enjoyed it! =)

Cardigan: Thrifted
Top: Trendphille
Shorts: Zara 
Guess.



At this moment of my life, I have to treasure the days I have with my family and friends.
So that’s all for now! Again, happy New Year! May this year become more prosperous than last year’s... May God grant us more blessings and guide us to whatever plans we have.

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. I love your shorts!

    Your photos are great! Very informative and clear I really enjoyed browsing through your blog :) Would you like to follow each other? I just followed you on GFC, hope you will too :) Looking forward to more posts from you! More power!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty shoes!!! :) looks like you had a fun december!! :D

    Click me for MY NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images