December

8:08 AM











Necklace:Kikxy
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Random Boutique
Tru Natasha




Opps! Before this days ends, I wanna greet you happy 1st day of December guys! Finally we’re down to December, the month of happiness for me. I hope you too!  I really do love this month. Who wouldn’t love this month, anyway? Christmas and New Year is all here. Yaay! But not only that, my December is not good as it is if I will not be able to complete 9 mornings. Yes! It’s been part of my December to perfect 9 mornings since year 2005. I always feel fulfilled every time I complete the 9 mornings mass. And for this year, i really look forward to complete it again. It has been my “Panata”.  Apart from these usual events we have for this month, I’m also looking forward to my sister’s wedding. It will gonna be a wedding of the year to our family, I claim that! And I feel as excited as groom and bride do. Hahaha! And hephep, there’s one more, Alumni Homecoming! Well, every year we have this occasion to my dearest high school alma mater but for my 4 years after I finished my secondary educ. I don’t have yet this so memorable alumni homecoming in my life because some of my barkada weren’t able to present their selves every time and I pray to God that one day, it will happen! AMEN. J
And one of my wish for this year, THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END. As what scientists are saying, December 21, 2012 will be the last day of the earth. You know, I admire how good scientists are but come on, speaking on how they predict when, and how the world ends, I want to think they are prankster! They have failed for how many times already when it comes to the “end of the world issue” and I don’t want to believe them. Duh. Hahaha. Only god knows what the future will bring. J Right? So yeah, I’m excited to say hello 2013! My tongue is itching to say that words. Haha. How bout you?

My look, it’s just another so me look! I wear that kind of clothes whenever I stroll but not with heels. I can’t bear wearing such pumps for one day. I can’t stay long with that not only because it will hurt my feet but I don’t really feel comfy wearing that shoe for a day. I can’t walk comfortably. hahaha 

Follow me: Twitter | Facebook

You Might Also Like

5 notes

  1. I love the shoes and the dress girl! :) perfect match :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank you so much! God Bless :)

    P.S follwed your blog already! :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your shoes! You kind of remind me of Jewel Mische, by the way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shoes and shorts, Czarina! First time to dropped by on your blog and it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images