Unoccupied x FiftyShades Trilogy Copy

2:27 AM










Earrings,Bangles: Kikxy
Pumps: Aldo

First of all, i apologized again for being absent in this blog for week or two i guess. haha. i was just so into reading lately knowing i already have a copy of Fifty Shades Trilogy. The story is really good i tell you. You just can't get rid of it. :) 
Okay. This is it. Why Unoccupied? well, the title says it all. As of the moment, i don't think i still enjoy  life of not being busy because with all honesty,, i'm sooooo bored that i want to go away far from this place and look for something that will keep my body and mind full of productivity. Yes, i have business but come on, i can't stay sitting in front of my laptop for one whole day just selling my items and i don't think it's enough for me to sustain my needs. if only i knew what could, what would happen after i graduate i prefer not to stop studying. Yeah, life after graduation is kinda boring when you don't have work. i really wanted to work but i guess, there's something better ahead of me and i have to prepare my self for that. WEEEE! i'm antipating though. :) For now, all i have to do is to stay patient and calm. i can do it. 2013 is upcoming and i'm looking forward to make that year as beautiful as it should be.

Want a copy of Fifty Shades Trilogy? Follow this procedures first and you might be one of the lucky people who will have a chance to meet the heart-stoppingly beautiful Christian Grey and irresistible Anastacia Steele.

1.) Follow this blog via GFC.
2.) Follow me on Twitter
3.) Like my page Here
4.) Tell me about what you can say to my outfit and include your name, email (where i'll send the copy of FST), Twitter Name.

That's all. My kindness in giving a copy of the story will end til the last day of the Month, NOVEMBER30, 2012 

:)))

You Might Also Like

2 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images