Shoe Story.

12:07 AM

Two week ago, i got my new heels from Tru Natasha and Primadonna. I've been dreaming for these heels for a month or two already esp the silver shoe that i bought in Primadonna. This heel got my heart from the very first time i saw it that's why i promised myself that the nextime i'll be seeing that shoe, i make sure that it will be in my property already and so be it. Yaaay! So happy that it's already on my hands. =)
 

And this past few days, i arranged my shoe rack and look, it's already full. hahaha. Although i don't have yet bunches of heels like any other shoe lovers, i see to it that when i reach the age of 25 i'll have this closet that full of branded Shoes, clothes and bags!!! i will work hard for that dream! haha. i can do it!!

 So yeah! i'd like to share to you what inspired me to pursue this dream closet that full of shoes.
 
i'm imagining to build a bigger one than this. HAHAHA. Am i too ambitious? Well, sorry! This dream is one of the things that keep me going. :)

You Might Also Like

8 notes

  1. i also wanted to have a shoe closet!

    Hope you can drop by my blog at http://blog.misslitratista.com. Feel free to follow if you like it and be sure to leave your links so I can follow back as well. Looking forward to more of your stories!

    Chamee
    http://blog.misslitratista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello dear, followed you already.. :) hope you do the same. :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely know your feeling! I want these all! lol I like your blog!
    Why don't we follow each other? :D

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following me! Now I'm following you on bloglovin! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also dream of a shoe closet like the picture above :D

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have a shoe closet too but I wanna prioritize better things than this :) anyway never knew natasha has this kind of style of heels. how much? Primadonna, dying to have one! Following you thru GFC now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the shoes from natasha is 990 dear, almost 1000 but worth it. And the Primadonna, you'll love it. You will look so tall when you wear it. :))

      Delete
  6. I also wish to have a big shoe closet haha! :)
    Nice new shoes Czarinna! I hope you achieve your dreams.

    I'd also like to invite you to join my 1st Blog giveaway (^_^)
    Go and support and join me here!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images