Chasing Cars

10:28 PM



 







 Top: Gift 
Colored Jeans: Random
Pumps: Tru Natsha
Accessories: Kikxy



And here’s another look for you guys. I don’t want to make any apologize now coz it seems that I’ve used all the excuses already for being MIA. LOL.  Kidding aside. For this look, I tried to color block by matching and mixing this mint jeans, fuchsia x printed top and blue pumps. And I think it’s good to the eyes. Hahaha. What do you think guys? I hope we both have the same perception. LOL. If you have read my post about Color Blocking, you would know how much I wanted to try this thing.  JJust stay tune guys because more color blocking for these coming days and I’m hoping you won’t get bored of me. Hahahaha.
And btw, about the title? It’s a song. I’ve been LSS-ing with this since lastweek I guess. Haha.  




Follow on Bloglovin
 Follow me on Twitter
Like my Page

You Might Also Like

3 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images