Singapore: A Dream Come True!

11:17 PM

Merlion Park, Singapore
Fact: Merlion is the symbol of Singapore. it is 8m high and 70 tons of weigh. 
Location: Near Fullerton Hotel, Marina bay waterfront.

 At my back are the buildings that you can see in Raffles City. i love that place next to Orchard! :)



 Trying to make a picturesque moment with Merlion! HAHA
Marina Bay Sands
-one of the most luxurious hotel in Singapore and whole wide Asia. it has 57 floors if i'm not mistaken. At the top of this hotel, there's a pool and some bars where you can hangout with your friends and even with your family.

 on my right side facing the camera is the Singapore Flyer! i thought of this before as Big Ferris Wheel. haha.


 Another Picturesque moment with Marina bay Sands.
 My car @ MBS hotel! HAHAHA. Kidding. This car is not oneof my type. Sorry. HAHAHA
                          
its getting dark!!!
 inside MBS. One thing i love about Singapore is that wherever you go, there is always Shopping Mall. 
Beside MBS is a LV Shop. :)


Last January 15, I arrived here in Singapore. The day that one of my greatest dreams came true! To visit or to live in this country is really in my bucketlist since before so when my mom let me go here, I really feel so happy but ofcourse, I can’t deny the fact that I feel some loneliness in me because I thought of staying here for a long time, I mean a year. Haha. But it seems like God has some other better plans for me that I have to come home SOON.J
 For almost two months of being here, I learned a lot of things already and there are so many great things also that I feel so glad about because some of them are my first time like travelling in a plane and train. Haha. Eating Singaporean foods which are very spicy. Gaah. And one of the most exciting is that getting to the places I just saw in the pictures before like Merlion Park, Marina Bay sands  and a lot more! I feel so blessed! I can’t help myself thanking God everytime for everything I have now.  J

Dream! Don't limit yourself to the things that only your eyes can see nor ears can hear. Try doing new things! Never be afraid just Believe in yourself and have faith in God. Just like, i'm just an ordinary girl i'm trying and trying to make my life extraordinary! 
Here, i wanna share to you one of my theme songs. 
Breakaway!!

So you, what are you dreams? Do you just dream or Do you Live you Dreams? 
Keep believing that dreams do come! Pray for it. Anticipate it will gonna happen! :))))

Catch me up for More of my Singapore moments soon! Stay Tune!!


You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. I saw every post in Faceboook. So jealous of you! So lucky na it's dream come true for you! Hopefully ako rin haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. haha!! it's really a dream come true to me. You can go there din naman. SG is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images