Icebreaker.

3:07 AM



Today, I together with my other housemates watched movie but still, I feel a lil bit bored. Haha. So, to take ths boredom away I decided to entertain myself by answering some questions on my Formspring account and then share it to my blog. I think this is one way to help you guys know me better. (I’m only preferring to those who are interested about me) haha. Is there anyone here care about me? LOL.  Let’s begin! J

 

What makes you feel the happiest?

Whenever i saw someone happy because of me! :)

Do you believe in God?

YES.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what food would you choose?

Fried Chicken. hahaha

What's your dream car?

Black fortuner car!

Sneakers or sandals?

Sandals. :)

Do you relax more with friends or alone?

With Friends. I feel like I don't have a problem whenever I’m with them. :)

What rule do you live by?

Live your Life to the fullest!

Do you like to sing karaoke?

Ofcourse, i'm a singer! hahahaha!!!! even if i don't have the voice. :P

If you could go on vacation for the next month with an unlimited budget, where would you go?

New York!!!! God! i hope it could happen!!!

Are you good at accepting criticism?

Now that i have learned a lot of things i can say Yes! :)

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

A power than can change every person from being sad to happy! :))

What's your biggest phobia?

i don't know what it's called. i am scared of RATS and anything that looks like RAT! >.<

Do you think roses or candy are a better way to apologize?

A sincere heart will do. What are roses and candies are for without a sincere heart. Right?

What's the best excuse for being late?

i woke up late! HAHAHA :)

What do you hope happens in the next 10 years?

A fulfilled Life with God. :)

Do you like shopping for clothes?

Ofcourse, i do!!!

Who has made the biggest difference in your life so far?

My Life Group Family. They made or changed my life big time. :)

What is your favorite song?

At the moment, With all i am. Because the lyrics are the exact words of what i am feeling right now. You have to listen! :)

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?

When God rans. i just love the lyrics of the song. <3

What food could you give up easily?

Fish stewed in Vinegar. HAHAHA

What is your favorite movie?

At the moment, it would be Life of Pi. So inspiring!

Do you like to be the center of attention?

Before, Yes but now, i feel shy so my answer would be no. it's still better to just be in the crowd so less eyes would look at me. HAHA.

If you could only wear one color for the rest of the year, what would it be?

White.HAHA. This is the only color i feel comfortable wearing for a longest time. :)

You might want to ask me anything. You can drop your questions Here. :)) i hope you enjoy my Q and A portion guys. :) Thank you for passing by to my blog.Keep coming back. Again, thank you!



 

 


You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images