Wish Me Luck, maybe?

11:24 PM





Shoes:Guess


Hello! Just wanna share this outfit post with you guys. Taken last year’s outfit shoot. I look like a teacher here! Don’t you think so? Haha. But I’m not a teacher, never will be. Anyway, from this day onwards is gonna be busy. I’m going to do something that somehow by God’s will it’ll change my entire life. Now you’re confused. Haha. I’d love to share it to everyone but for the mean time I think it’s better to just keep it first. I’m still not so sure of these plans though but I lift everything up to God. He knows what my plans are and it’s up to him if he’ll allow me to do these things. At the moment, I’m preparing myself for an interview happening on Friday. God! I really want this Job and I’m claiming it already. I just hope and pray there will be no hindrance doing this. Now, I’m still figuring out. Thinking for plan B but I hope plan A will work. Wish me luck, maybe?


You Might Also Like

5 notes

  1. Lovin' your make-up and hair! You look so dainty and fresh! x

    janauncanin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit. so pretty

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-story-you-have-right-to-judge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pearl accessories! Vintage-yyy. x

    http://thefadbuzzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mix of colors :) pretty

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images