De novo

12:40 AM

 De Novo - again, afresh or over again from the beginning.

Hello guys!  It’s been a long time since I dropped my last post. Isn’t it? I missed my blog and everything. I know there are a lot of things I failed to see when I was not around in blog world like those posts of some people whom I follow but its okay because I still get to visit to my favorite blogs though and what matters now is I’m back! As in I am so back! I hope this time I will not be missing in action again that I’m going to update this page as much as possible. So pray for me!!! J If you could only feel how these hands are feeling so itchy to blog again. Haaaay! K. :D

I guess, the title say it all what this blog post all about.  And also, as you noticed (I am referring to those who are not new to this blog)  my blog header and some of my blog links are changed. So yes! I am going to start all over again but this time is different. I’m not only going to share a pure outfit posts or other fashion-beauty related stuffs but this point in time I have decided to share some personal things about me to anyone but of course, I will not be transparent as cellophane. hahaha There are still limitations on what to share and what is not and I hope you deal with it. J

So, to finally begin a brand new start, let’s have a recap on what I already shared into this blog.






Yes, you see it. Only my Loser outfit pictures I managed to put altogether. Haha. Nextime I will have my outfit post, I’ll make sure it’s different from the usual. #fingerscrossed If you wanted to see some of my previous entries, just look for them by clicking the previous button below. Is that okay? You have no choice though. HAHA.
So I think, that’s all for now. My next entry will be different na.  J

You Might Also Like

1 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images