Tattoo

4:20 AM

 
The word tattoo is derived from the Polynesian word ‘ta’ which means striking something
and the Tahitian word ‘tatau’ which means ‘to mark something’.

I know everyone is familiar with the word and what it means. This thing has been with us 5000 years ago and until now, a lot of people still want to have their own. The fact that everybody is getting more creative at this instant; it’s no wonder why tattoo lives this long.

Tattoo is very intriguing. It has a lot of meanings. Some of these are name of someone who is special to them, a number, sign or even words that they want the world to know about them and for some, its curiosity that prompts them to do so. Whatever could be the reason, I am convinced that tattoo is really one of the finest things that humans have ever invented!!!


So, let’s go to my point why I am talking about tattoos! Haha! The other day, I together with my friends went to a place where you can have your own hena. Hena is another alternative for tattoo. It is a tattoo-like-thing. HAHA. They only differ on how long they can last. Henna last only for a week or two but tattoo, it will stay as long as we want it. okay, fast forward. After seeing their different design, my friends and I decided to give it a try. So tomorrow will be the day! And I am so excited! We already chose a design. Actually, it was me who chose. Haha. And it would be a Dream Catcher! Gaad! The first time I saw it, I already said it’s my final pick. But then, we are not yet decided which part of our body we are going to have it on. I will give you an idea what Dream Catcher looks like. Here!

Don’t you just love the color and the design? If ever I want to have a tattoo in future, it will still be my pick!!!
Anyway, I got my first Hena during my 18th birthday and I felt sort of awkwardness having this thing before because of some family reasons. Haha. 


My First!

Here, I would like to share my favorite cover of The One that Got Away- which is my favorite song at the moment. This is also my LSS now. I love the meaning of the song! That’s it!



You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images