Scene Stealer.

12:06 AM

i know, it has been months since my last VOTM it's because i find it hard to look for a blogger who is inspiring. Although, there are a lot of bloggers like that, i have this feeling of shame. i'm afraid to approach any of them because i might get negative response. You know, i'm still amateur when in comes to that but i have to face it. :) Okay. So much of me. Let's talk about the girl behind scene stealer. :)

Last Thursday, while browsing some blogs i found myself stuck with Ms. Lissa's blog. i opened her blog before and yes! nothing has changed. Her looks are still chic and the way she pose- that is the thing that really captured my attention. i love the way she play in front of the camera. it looks so spontaneous! She's pretty and so sexy! That keeps me visit her blog every now and then.And because of that, i decided to conduct an interview to her via mail. i was not expecting that i will get a reply from her because she seems so busy and me? oh! i'm just a stranger here with this poor blog but fortunately, she responded to my tweet right away. And i feel so happy! Then by Friday, i sent her my questions and not an hour, she answered back to all my questions. See! She never really failed me and for that, i thank her a lot to be my featured blogger here in my lil blog! Thanks Miss Lissa! Stay Humble. :)













Visit her blog here.

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images