Bantam Menace

11:58 PM








 Top: Forever 21
Bottom: DIY
Bangles and Necklace: Kikxy



                       


Again, another new look that i tried to play with. In this outfit, i wore high-waisted frayed shorts in which i personalized weeks ago from high waist pants, i cut it and washed it in a washing machine then, it turned out like that! tadaa! Anyways, to make the look something classy, i paired it with nude top and a brown denim  jacket as cover up. i also wore a gold choker and bangles - which is still available in Kikxy, a shop where everything is only 200 pesos below! so visit it now! :) About the heels, i got it from my cousin's collection. bwahaha! Since she has so many fabulous heels, i always ask her to give me this and that and fortunately, she's so generous enough to grant my demand! hahaha. That's good about being the youngest among us. LOL!!!

Like my Page: Facebook
Follow: Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. I like your shoes! :)

    By the way, I am having a floral bustier dress birthday giveaway. Hope you could join. Here is the link :)


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2012/09/floral-bustier-dress-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure! i'll joined. Thank you for inviting me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images