All in One

10:00 PM








Sun glass: Thrifted
  
Vest: Ukay-ukay (bargain)
Jumpsuit: Swim wear
 Earrings: Kikxy
Arm buddies: Kikxy

It's already fall season but my attire seems it's still summer. HAHA. Well, it just means that i don't base my clothing on seasons. i wear clothes base on my mood. :) And have you observed, from head to toe i'm wearing animal print? That's because i'm loving such prints at the moment and i want to wear them altogether in one look and so, that's the output. What do you think about it? :)

Like my Page: Here
Follow me: Twitter

You Might Also Like

3 notes

  1. Hello Gab! Thank you! i already followed your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute in photo with head band holding a tree.
    may your dreams come someday...
    I am ...
    from: somewhere in Laguna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thank you whoever you are.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images