Barefooted Damsel

7:40 PM


\



In this outfit post, I prefer to wear nothing on my feet because there's a concept that i would like to put in this shoot but i didn't make it. i want this shoot to be something fairy tale like, a runaway princess to be exact but it turned out like this. i still feel good about the output though. :)










Headress-DIY

As a girl, i always wanted to have this kind of photoshoot. i feel i'm a fairy from neverland! haha! i want to be something enchanting. i want to be enchantress so please, pagbigyan nyo na ako kahit dito lang sa blog ko. HAHA! i love how i look in this photo! (vain mode) it's laid-back. i'm so comfy with it! i'm wearing the gown which i filched in my cousin's closet! haha! it seems she's not gonna wear it so i took it for advantage. LOL! And BTW, as promised i will shower you this week lots of post. *fingerscrossed. This is just the start so keep tuning in to my blog guys and hopefully, you drop me some of your words. :))


Follow me: FacebookTwitter 
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images