The Old days..

7:41 AM

Hello there from a lazy girl here!! i know, it has been weeks again since my last post here. i'm so sorry for that. it just that i have nothing to post. i always try to look for something to share with anyone but i can't find anything. Outfit post? nah! i've been longing to share atleast 5 posts a week with you guys but it seems time  or let me say fate is so stingy that it didn't allow me to do it. :( but lah, i'll make sure that this coming week i'll shower you outfit posts!! Photoshoot tomorrow! i hope it will not be postponed just because of the weather!!!Rainy days here nowadays but i'm positively looking forward that tomorrow is sunny day!! 

Okay. Before letting this week pass by. i would like to share some photos of me from the past. Although it's my blog rule not to share something from the past, i'm going to break it just for me to update this blog. hmp.









So yeah! i'm such a photo junkie ever since i discovered camera!!! haha. These photos were taken 2 years ago so most probably, it was 2010!! LOL. All of these are part of my boredom. Everytime i feel bored its either picture taking or surfing net is my escape from it. Hmmm. in the photo, i;m trying to show how i fixed myself i mean how i makeup. haha. Well, i'm not into heavy makeups. light makeup would work on me. Pressed powders, blush on, curler, lip stick are enough for me. :))

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images