Girlaloo

10:58 PM







 Wedge: Guess
 

Vest: Thrifted 
 Hat: Gmall Dept. Store
Earrings: Kikxy (still available)


Of all my outfits, this one is my fave. i don't know why. Maybe because i feel comfy with it and i look like so girly. Daaah! HAHAHA. Anyway, About my dress, it was a gift from my cousin. She gave it to me last year. so old! but to tell you, i love this dress so much and i can't find the reason why. True love? HAHA. And my hat! waaah! i love it!  i like this kind of hat. How bout you, do you feel the same way too? :)

Like my page: Facebook
Follow me: Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

6 notes

  1. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Beauty sis! I love your dress ;)

    Pls add me up: www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very "girlaloo" outfit :D

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeza and Verna: Thank you! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool laid back outfit :)
    And, thanks for visiting my blog!
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images