Run this Town

11:54 PM








 


 Top: Thrifted
Floral Skirt: Ukay-ukay
 Shades: thrifted
Necklace: Kikxy

First of all, sorry for being MIA again. it has been two weeks since my last post here, so sorry for that. :) Anyway, what force me to blog today are the comments i receive. Wow! i'm just so happy that there are some people around cyber world who take time to visit my little world! Thank you guys! i just hope you get a little contentment on this blog. :)HAHA.

About the title, oh well. That is just the title of the song i am memorizing at the moment. i love How Lucy Hale sing this song. And This! "Kissing your feet ain't what my lipstick for.. i'm gonna run this town!"...
my fave line.. :)
Like my Page: Here
Twitter: Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. i love your skirt.. ('m addicted to florals) :)
    and your blog is interesting!

    i'll be glad if you visit my blog too! kip in touch! :)
    http://curiositywise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, sweety!

    Visit my blog too :)
    http://annenonymous64619.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images