Keep Calm and Wait

1:48 AM







Accessories: Kikxy


Hello! Today is red day. Red for love. Lemme share something personal to all of you. Something I've been thinking few days ago.... 
These past days until now, I've been pondering about my dreams. capturing some beautiful ideas that i would like to give life somehow, someday. You know, i am such a dreamer. i dream a lot. i dream big dreams that i believe someday, they will all come into reality. *optimisticmode. As of the moment, i'm thinking when those dreams happen. i'm not worried about it though. i'm just wondering how long it takes for me to wait but lah, as what other people say, you have to work on it. You have to do the first move and everything will follow. Am i right? HAHAHA. Well. i'm being so hard to understand already so i'm gonna put period here na. LOL. But there's something i want to instill to my mind and to you, my readers (assuming mode.) if you have a dream, chase it! Don't wait your dreams to chase you because it's like waiting the sun to revolve around the planets, it never gonna happen! =)

"Good things don't always come easy as blink of an eye. it takes patience, dedication and most importantly, time. KEEP CALM AND WAIT. :)"
-Czarinna
Happy Sunday! :)

Follow me: Here
Like my Page: Here

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. may your dreams come someday...
    I am ...
    from: somewhere in Laguna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Whoever you are. Thank you for dropping by my blog. :)

      Delete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images