Dim Dream

10:53 PM


Today, I visit my old blog- slickchic-czarinna.blogspot.com. My first ever Personal blog back in 2009-2010.   
i didn't expect that this blog is still open. i can still read all the post I've had before. While i was reading, my attention was captured of what i wrote to my "About me" portion where i said that i am frustrated fashion designer...-This thing really caught my attention. i don't know why i put that. Maybe because that time, i'm so greedy to study fashion design but time didn't permit me to for the reason that there's no available course nor Fashion school in our place. You have to fly to Manila to study for it but then, my parents won't let me for so many reasons. So that's the start of a dim dream. :( Honestly, ngayon ko lang to ipa-publicize what i really feel about the course i took. BS Nutrition and Dietetics, this course took me so long to love it. REALLY. i don't want this course before (note the word before. :) but as time passed by, i learn to love it but not to the extent i love it as much as the course i want to take up. This course has been so tough for me since the day i entered to it. imagine that, you're doing/studying the thing you don't love. Gaaah! So don't blame me if i got failed to our one major subject. Now, you might wondering how i came up with that course, well i wanted to keep it secret. it's a personal thing but let me give you one reaon, for practical purpose.

So yeah, let's talk about Fashion design, the one i want, i love to take in. i don't have so many reasons before why i would like to take that course. The only thing i know is that i'll get exposed to different kinds of fabulous clothes and PEOPLE. And now that my life witnessed many things related to fashion, i got more reasons to study fashion design. i guess, it's not yet too late to pursue this dream though. i'm still young. :) But before going to Fashion school, i have to earn lots of bucks first. i don't want to depend my life's needs to my parents anymore. it's time for me to pay back. But then, Yeah! i'll study fashion design soon (Now i'm thinking when SOON is.) HAHAHA. :)


Here are some Words of Wisdom i keep in mind everytime. :)





Amour,
Czarinna <3

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images