My Colorful Thought...

1:20 AM


As time passed by, i learned so many things around me that affect my personality and also my desires in life. Before, i just stick on what my eyes can see, my ears can hear and my mind can think. Now, i realized that there's more than meet the eye, more than i thought i could be. it has been 5 months since i started blogging again and i can say that it changed some parts of me already and i'm anticipating that sooner or later, this blog will change the whole me. Yes, you read it. THE WHOLE ME. =)

At the moment, out of many things and people that inspired me there is one thing i can't get enough with that until now, i wanted to give some try. Maybe you're confuse already what i'm talking about so to ease such bewilderment. Here's what i have been thinking for so long now...
















Color Blocking..This thing is more on mixing different colors to come up with one colorful outfit. As you can see in our generation now, many people esp those into fashion have tried this trend already and i can't see anything wrong nor faux pas in this but a very stylish, colorful, trendy,anything.... name it! HAHA. i have nothing more to say but WOOOOW! i love it and i want to do it to myself too SOON.

For now, all i have are pictures that i just saw over cyber world so bear with me. :) Just keep tuning in to my blog guys and watch out as i try this color blocking thing. HAHAHA. :) Goodluck to me! =)

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images