Kiddie Ecstasy

12:31 AM









Admit it, during your childhood days you're always up for this. You always want your mum or dad buy you these stuffs even you don't need it. And i bet, others in my age still make provisions just to purchase these kind of items and also, some are buying these even if it's not included in their list. :) Am i right? Haha. Well, count me in! i'm also one of those who collects such things. :D Who wouldn't be tempt to buy these very cute and girly stuffs anyway? So alluring! Right? :)

And about the photo below? Well, that ones are some of my early hauls for this month. i've been so prodigal again these past few days. Forgave myself for that! haha!  But for this shoes and shorts, it's my mum who bought me that and i felt so happy! it seems that my dream the other night came true! Well, for you to be aware of, Yes! i had this dream last Wednesday night that mum bought me books and new clothes not knowing the next day, she will buy me these new  MSE shoes and thrifted shorts!!Yaaay!! :))



How 'bout you? Did you experienced that incidence already? The dream or nightmare you've had came into reality the next day/s? :))

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images