Kadayawan Fever!

11:00 PM

 August 18, 2012: Greenwich

Pizza From Greenwich
I forgot the name. Haha. I'm not good at remembering food's name that's not yummy! LOL! :D

Vanilla Espresso 
This is so delicious!

The Happy Me!! :D

Next Stop: August 19, 2012 

Yellow Cab

The New York's Finest
My Tito ordered the biggest size because he thought we, five can able to eat all of these but the ending, I'm the only one who ate 1 slice. I wanna eat more but my tummy is so small to overload slices of pizza! Boo! LOL!

Max's


In the afternoon, I had my early dinner with my cousins, Tito, and Tita. Supposedly, it will be a merienda session but since its almost 6 that time. I chose to order a meal for myself! And, as we all know, Max's has its best chicken recipe so I want to give some try and yes, it's so delicious! :P

My treat to myself is not only all about shopping but also, Food Trip. During my stay in Davao for 3 days, it's a super mega ultra Food trip! I and my companions went to different restaurant and I can say, I'm sooo full that time! hooh! We also had our Lunch @ Lechon restaurant somewhere in D.C! :) If there's one thing that bothered me that time was my tummy! Urg! Why on earth I got a small tummy! I wanna eat more but I easily get full. DARN! Anyways, I spent some time with my friends too and I'm just happy we can still manage to see each other despite of being busy! and also, I saw some stars like Maja, Kim, Paolo Avelino, Bugoy Drilon, Eric Santos, Princess. I don't feel the satisfaction because I wasn't able to see Anne Curtis! hays. I wish next year, showtime is still up so I would have the chance to my Fave star! :)))



Last Friday night we also watched the last full show of "The Reunion". The movie is so Laugh Trip. I missed my Barkada even more. hoho! After the show, we already arrived @ my Tito's home @ 11:30pm. HAHAHA! :P

That's all for my Kadayawan Fever! Looking forward to another treat and trip!! December, maybe? :P

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. Omg, this made me crave for pizza! Looks so yummy! <3


    Btw, I am giving away hot sunglasses as my first blog giveaway!
    Check it out here if you like. ;)
    http://zharmsimon.blogspot.com/2012/08/first-ever-blog-giveaway-tss-x-p-couture.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images