July Hauls x Makeup Review

12:16 AM


Makeups has been one of my obsession since college. I love everything about it. The fact that it would really make you come up with different looks. As today's generation,I can say that cosmetics is really one of the essentials for every girl. We used it whenever there's a call for occasion like Prom, Birthday Party,Wedding, Night-outs and a lot more. Even at school , we used these kind of essentials.
If you say "a girl with her makeup on", it does not implies that girl is really on her complete heavy or light makeup. That woman might only on her Lipstick and nothing more. Or better, with her Blush-on, Lip Balm/shiner, pressed powder, and many others. In either way, each of which is considered makeup. :)

Some people say that only ugly girls need makeup on themselves but I doubt it, maquillage is what makes a woman look better. (Physically speaking) ;). So, don't stick on that conviction.

That's all for my Makeup Introduction. LOL. XD Lets proceed to my new hauls for the month of July. These last four weeks, I've been so busy with my so-called business,Kikxy. I did nothing but to sell all my items to every girls out there and I'm just so happy that kikxy is doing well, almost all my items are sold out you know. HAHA. Kbye. Anyway, back to the topic. so yeah! I've been oh! so greedy again, as always! hahaha. I asked mom to buy me another set of cosmetics for myself.  Since, it only happened once upon a time for my mom and I to shop in Davao, I grabbed the chance and took it for advantage. LOL.
And this morning, I tried each of them.


Details: 
False Lashes bought from Local Store
Nichido eye shadows, Nichido Matte Lipstick, Nichido Liquid eye liner bought @ GMall Deapartment Store, DC

Anyway, for the false lashes, I cut it short because I just want to add the volume of my natural eyelashes. :)





 And the end-product... 
















Headress: DIY (Do it Yourself)

 Since it will take make so much time to upload all the pictures I took, I decided to put it in a collage instead to minimize the space of this post. LOL.
That's all for my Vanity post! hahaha!
HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

xx,

Czarinna

More of me: Twitter | Facebook | Formspring

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images