# 1 Fashion inspiration.

2:52 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Fashion inspirations has been famous nowadays. Some stylish got their look idea from models or other people and also, from Lookbook-- it's an online fashion look diary of different people who love wearing different clothes..

Some bloggers have chosen their own inspirations already and for that reason, I got mine too. :D
Awhile ago, I was browsing fashion looks over lookbook. And there are a lot of style of dressing up that captured my attention. But.....

Before choosing my fashion inspiration, I got things to consider. 
Look should be laid-back. why? its because no matter how much you want something to wear if you're not comfortable to put on it to yourself. You will end up unpleasant. You can't move yourself the way you want to because you are too conscious....

Pieces must easy to find. This is my second to the highest consideration because in our place, though there are already numerous boutiques, I'm still not certain if the clothes I want are available here! This place is kind of remote ah. LOL! I have to be 100% percent sure of the particular clothes I want to buy so that it's possible for me to wear such! hahaha. I'm not into online shops but at times, I shop online. :)

Last thing is, LOOK SHOULD FITS ON ME. yeah! before getting myself publicize. lol! I should be confident that the clothes I wear doesn't look bad on me so that I can shun myself from being judge by anyone. Am I right? It's okay to be boho but not in a way that people will get yourself being criticized.

Below are my choices of inspiration. :)

She's wearing a floral corset and High-waist shorts

She wears: Floral Bustier Tops & Pants with matching Pumps

Next is Jesisica R.
Blog: Hapatime

She is wearing Blue Tank Top, Floral Shorts & Heels

Outfit Details: Black Long Sleeve, Studded Pants & Studded Heels

Tank Top and Denim Shorts



I love Jessica's style. So classy & sassy! She's my fave chic as of this moment. :)

Overall, as you can see, my first choices are almost the same. I'm loving corsets and bustier at the moment. I'm craving to have them! So, time for money saving again. HAHA. And Tank tops! ohhh! I find it so relaxing to wear so as expected, gonna look some kind of those tops in Ukay-ukay! haha! I believe there are many tops like that  there.! LOL! 

Note: I don't have an account on Lookbook. I'm not yet ready to share my own. Its just that, I'm so busy and I don't have a permanent High quality camera. I'm just borrowing SLR for my outfit post! :) I have Digi cam but it has a low pixel... LOL! I'm looking forward to have SLR though. :)

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images