Kikxy Shop!

2:23 AM



Hoola everybody! Got something to announce! Don't you know that Kikxy shop is now open!!!? Yes! it is! Just yesterday and I'm so pleased to tell everyone that first day went sooo good. I was motivated to make it more beautiful as it is. Though my stocks are limited, I still managed to sell all of those. yay!

Anyway, I want to share what is Kikxy all about,.... This speech will take much time if I will tell all the story behind it so I'll make it short. Hahaha.



KIKXY. ahem! Kikxy is the combination of the word "Kikay" and "sexy". I first used this pseudonym when I was in my second year college. That's my username on Yahoo messenger, friendster and many more! haha. You know, I've been hooked at cyber social networks since highschool that's why I have so many accounts then until now, I guess. hmmm. I'm out of topic again. HAHA. back to the story. So there, that alias still exist until now and for that reason, since that name seems like unique I decided that I will used it to be my shop's name.. kIKXY!

Kikxy Overview

(That's mine. Sorry! For having a bearded fingers! hahaha)

Kikxy Collections is an online shop wherein you can buy Girl Stuffs particularly Fashion jewelries at low rate. This shop wants to contribute motivation and confidence to the ladies who have a heart in Fashion. its errand is to make every chic know that being Fashionista doesn't need expensive paraphernalia just to be in Fashion . :)

So here's the pictures of items I sell taken last Sunday together with my Model- my cousin. Lyndee Valdez.  :)

































So! That's all. For more details of theses items. Just "like" my page on facebook. This the link - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kikxy-Collections/468916649786178 :)

Thank you! :)

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images