June Hauls xxx Garage Sale

8:33 PM

Few hours to go, June is over and I won't last this month without sharing my new hauls to you. :D

Past weeks ago, I've been buying clothes and anything anywhere. Whenever I see something that captures my attention, I will buy it without thinking twice. I'm such a prodigal when it comes to my pleasures. I don't care about price tags as long as I get the feeling of  contentment. It's the happiness that always count for me. :) Anyways, this month  is not only about wasting my money but it's also about earnings. :) I earned $$$ by Yard selling. Yay!

Well, speaking of Garage Sale. I've had a hard time of making decision wether I sell my old clothes or not because first of fall, in my entire life I've never tried to market my old ones but give them instead. Second, to see my dress' being show off by anybody really upset me not unless if I gave it wholeheartedly.Yeah! That feeling.HAHA. In any case, I still managed my self and made up my mind to vend my old garments. Besides, I will not be using them anymore. :) I'm just so happy with the output. Although my clothes were not sold out, I still have profits. $$$.Image It will be a big help for me to start with....secret! haha. I have to keep it first.

About my new Hauls. Yaaaay!! I'm sooo happy having them!! I have a new aztec shorts from  Bubbles, assymetrical skirt from Robinsons Gensan, Tops from Gensan Gmall, Jumpsuit from one of the boutiques in our town and ofcourse, new Lipstick from AVON. I will try my best to do a review about each of them soon. Just tuned in! :)

So here! A teaser!Image

Anyway, I just bought all these hauls just last week. All of these in one.Image HAHAHA. and I can't wait to wear them all!!!

Before I forget, I also grabbed a copy of Preview June issue wherein Anne Curtis, Georgina Wilson, Isabelle Daza, Solenn Heausaff and Liz Uy on the cover. Well, I don't have to tell all the story about how I bought it. It was so funny! I went to all Malls of Gensan. hahaha!



sorry for low quality photo. Blame it to my phone. HAHA.

Image

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images