Ordinary Days like this.

4:09 AM



Today is not a busy day for me. I'm letting myself free from stress because tomorrow, my most awaited day, Monday is work day! I guess it will be a long day for me for the reason that I will be sorting out some important papers to my dearest Alma mater. I have to apply for my TOR because I need it soon. As in SOON! :)

Well, the issue for this post is not my papers or what but Today. My look for today! HAHA. Earlier, I wore my new bought shorts and tops. And since vanity knocked on my door once more, I have to give in to that. haha. So, I had a photoshoot again with my cousin. wew! I'm so so thankful for her because aside from the fact that she's the one who is taking photos of me, she is also supportive. She give me recommendations what should I post here in my blog and she's the one who makes me look good in front of the camera. She never fails me doing so. yay! Thank u for that cousin. Anyways, I was the one who fixed myself. I can say I'm somewhat good at putting make up to myself but only for regular days and not for special events because I'm so lousy in applying heavy make-ups esp eye-shadows. haha. Poor me. However, I will make sure that one of days, I already know how to do so.

So here are my photos that were taken lately....







Here comes my all-face-photos. HAHAHA.












When all I want is to sit down and relax. =)






Speaking  of my make up today, I only uses red lipstick from AVON, eyeliner from Careline. I don't use foundation during regular days like going to school or attending small events like school programs,small birthday parties. I use press powder instead.

That's how I look today. And I love my new shorts. :D I also bought new skirts and spaghetti. I'll be showing those to you this coming days. Just keep in touch!

Watch: Sieko, Lipstick: Avon, Eyeliner: Careline, Wardrobe: From my closet. :)

Loves,


Czarinna. <3

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images