My photography. My work!

3:25 AM

Last May 27, me and my Friends had our first photoshoot. I've always been dreaming this scenario to happen and finally, it did! The models of this pictorial should only be me and my highschool friend, Arra but in the end, it came out to be that I, myself was the one who took photos of my another BFFs. I still have a  pictures of me from the pictorial though.

Anyways, I was so happy with the output of this so-called photoshoot. I got a chance to be a photographer of my dearest BFF which I always  dream. :)  The pictures are clear and ofcourse, high-quality considering that the camera I used was Nikon D90. The camera is excellent- that's the best word to describe it. Moving on, I'm gonna share to you the pictures I took...

The first Girl Stephanie Vallete. She is one of my High school Bffs. She just graduated last April with the Degree of BS Nursing. I like to take more pictures of her because she is so fascinating. I like the way she stare at the camera. Her eyes are seductive and that's one I like the most.




These are some of  my attemps of her.

 Another girl that I like when it comes to Pictorial is Rochelle Lloys Manansala. She is a newly graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics like me! haha. We finished our Degree in the same school. In short, we're classmates and she is also one of my closest friends since high school until now. This pretty girl joined different contests particularly Modeling and Beauty Pageant. She won as runner up in Modeling and Beauty contest last year.





The last but not the least is Arra Jane Legaspi. She's still finishing her College degree. Like the two girl I mentioned earlier, this another girl is my High school closest friend. I guess, among our group she's one of my favorite when it comes to pictorial because she seems to be so exotic in making different mien in front of the cam and I envy her for that!

FYI: This time, I'm not the one who took her pictures, it's Rochelle. I'm just the one who edited her pic.

My fave Picture of Her.


So, that's all for now. I'm still looking forward to share more products of my photography to you guys.

Don't forget to drop some comments ah. :))

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images