Obsession...

5:00 AM

Lately, I've been thinking of what will be my next post. There are so many things I'd like to share but it seems time is running so fast that I can't even get a time to take photos for my blog. I've been so busy these past few days because of some important matters to work on. Nevertheless, I still managed to take some time for my blog. HAHA.

Anyway, this post I'm going to share is about my guilty pleasures. Things that will surely make me lavish when it comes in collecting such things. Now, do u have any idea what it could be? I bet, you're mind is puzzling thinking what are those. :D Well, to cease bewilderment. The things I'm talking about are my Collections and these are accessories.  And speaking of accessories, I don't really necessarily buy branded ornaments as long as that particular earring for example fits in me and look so cute. I'll surely buy it regardless of the price. To tell you honestly, most of my accessories are came from thrift stores. They look so charming when it used though. And fact: I feel naked when I go to places esp party WITHOUT EARRING. Yah! That feeling! HAHA. Okay. Enough for being so wordy.

These are my collections...

#1 Earrings. I'm collecting this kind of trinkets since I was in high school until now. :) But sad to say, all the earrings I bought during that time were lost. On the other hand, I still continue collecting. :)





This is my jewelry box for my earrings. My mom bought this when I was still in my sophomore days back in 2005.


This is how I keep them. Notice something? :)

#2 collections are bracelets and rings. I don't have much of them because I just started collecting such jewels. ;)


I can't show what's inside. the server is having a problem. :/ Anyways, I just bought this Chinese box last March I think. I'm dying to have one since I saw this kind of jewelry box and finally! I got one. :)

#3 shades... I wear atleast one everytime I travel. Can't go on travel without one of these! :D



this is where I store my sun glasses. :) The box is cute!

#4 Ponytails. I don't really wear some of them esp now. it just that it makes me feel more girly whenever I see them in my room. HAHA.



Fact: I've been collecting jewelry boxes since high school. And I'm looking forward to collect more of it. :)

Okay. To tely you, it's still better to make your things organized. you can easily see them when you need one. So if I were you, start making your things esp those you usually use organized for you not to spend more time looking for it not unless you still remember where you placed it.

So, that's all.what can you say 'bout it? huh? hehe. If you have collections and want to earn mo of it, learn to save your money. :)

Loves,

Czarinna. <3

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images