Rhea Bue. Voila of The Month.

1:55 AM


It has been months ago since I discovered Fashion blogging and it's nice to say that until now I'm still up on it. And what's really good about it is the fact that I'm already one of those fashion bloggers who share random thoughts regarding Fashion. Although I'm still new in this kind of career, I am proud to say that I met different people already and one of them is Ms. Rhea Tan Bue.

It was Rhea's  Blog that motivates me to make my own blog and also, among all the fashion blogs, it was hers that first caught my attention. I'm inspired on how she dress up and fix herself. She's pretty in her outfits. Whenever I heard that she has a new post, I can't help but read it. I love to read her blogs, it really get me into it. :)

From that moment I started blogging, I have decided that I want Rhea be the first featured fashion blogger here in my blog. I would like everyone to know about this girl. She's really a CHIC in her own way. :)

Below is my interview to her via mail. I'm so happy because she answered all the queries I've made for her and she answered back to my invitation that I wanted her to be my first VOILA FOR THE MONTH OF JULY. YAY! Thank you Rhea! :)

 



1. Tell me about yourself.

My name is Rhea Bue a BSN graduate of Ateneo. I have been blogging for more than 6 years now and my blogs are all fashion and beauty related. I am the proud owner of http://bebe-doll.nethttp://styleimprints.com and http://www.rheabue.com. :)







2. What is Fashion? 

My way of understanding what fashion is, it is the way you express yourself through clothes.

 

3. What/who inspired you to create a Fashion blog? 

When I started with blogging, it was first a general blog. Fashion blog was never a hit years ago. Everyone were all into blogging about the daily happenings of their lives and so was I. Then lookbook came and other more fashion bloggers came to rise, then I converted my general blog to a fashion&beauty blog.


4. Has fashion changed your life? If so, in what way?

With all the different fashion trends arising, I learned how to adopt to each of those trends. Fashion definitely changed my life big time. It molded me into the person that I am today.

 

5. Among all the looks you have posted or showed, what do you like the most?

Among my 66 looks at lookbook, my favorite look is this:

http://lookbook.nu/look/3304347-LOOK-5-Ordinary-meets-the-ordinary. I know it doesn't have tons of hypes with it but this looks really shows the real me. :)


6. Fashion Genre

I think I'm more of the "adventurist" type. I love to try all sorts of fashion genre out there. LMAO! :))



7. Your message to other aspiring Fashion blogger, Fashion enthusiast.

Just be confident and be unique! Take inspiration from different fashion bloggers to motivate you more.. :)


8. Rhea to Czarinna. :)

Thank you so much for this opportunity sis! :) I enjoyed answering your questions. Good luck with your blog and stay sweet! <3





Czarinna to Rhea

Sis, thank you for your kindness and patience. Continue inspiring others. Keep up the good work pretty! <3


 


Pictures credit to Ms. Rhea Bue.

 

You Might Also Like

4 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images