The girl behind

3:48 PM

Hello bloggers! Its my first blog and I'm looking forward to post more stories about my Fashion Life! I know, I'm not yet like any other fashion bloggers whose blog are cool and contain of subscribers.. And not like them, I don't have yet sponsors but its okay! I made this site for me not to look any sponsors but to share my point  of view in Fashion.  
Btw, I have been a fashion hooked since I was in my 1st year college and it was the time when I first joined in modeling here in our town. I know I don't have the height to walk in runways but I like cat walking though.lol. (I just joined once.) And during this time, I started collecting magazines like candy mags and many others and this time also, I switched on buying sort of dresses. Collecting bags is my vice since high school anyway. At this moment, it's also the time when I discovered blogs.(I heard about blogs during high school but I'm not yet that interested. HAHA)... TO CONTINUE...  when I learned about blogging, I got interested on it and made my first account in blogger. But for the reason that I don't have PC/laptop that time which deprived me to update my blog ASAP, I canceled it.. Second year college when I signed up again and with the same reason, I didn't cancel it but I just abandoned my blog. (how bad!)  FYI : this time I don't know about Fashion blogging yet. All I know about blog is just an online diary wherein you can share happy moments.blah.blah.blah. : D  
Now that my world is completely turned into Fashion, I have decided to make a new Blog account which I will give my very best just for this site not be abandoned like what I've done to my previous accounts.. I'll make it sure that I'll be updating it as soon as I can. I'll make it sure that I'll be sharing fashion-related topics here.  So bear with me. I do hope in my simple way, I can inspired anyone by writing and letting everyone read my Fashion sense. Wish me luck guys. I wish I won't be like somebody else who are only good at first. HAHAHA!  

Here are some of my Pics which I think will prove you that I'm a certified Fashion lover. <3 

Image

first make-up kits.. :D

Image
First mags....

Image

That's how I stored my bags before. =)

Image

It's my second time to join modeling contest.

Image

And this has been me, Czarinna. Trying to find a place in this world. :)))

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images