Wedding Pieces

8:12 PM

Lately, my sister asked me to find a design of gown for her two maid of honors and i'm happy to say that one of them is me. :) So, as she wish. i looked for some styles over the web which really excites me because i love gowns so as wedding! yay! While searching, i can't help myself dreaming of wearing wedding gown but then i realized, i'm still young  to become a bride and another thing is that, i don't even have a boyfriend to marry..how can i wear such? SO POOR! HAHA. Anyways, no worries! i'm still young though. i still have much time to wait for the right partner! My time slot to marry is when i'm already 27, 26 or 25? haha. i don't know. it depends upon God's plan to me. :) Okay. out of topic again. haha.

So Here!! the following dress that i like for us, Maid of Honors! :D










My sister's Pick:






Wedding Dress' that captured my attention! i really adore each of the following. They are so sophisticated. :)




Of all the wedding dress, the last one is my fave. it looks elegant and sensual. And the rest are my second choices. haha. They are all so beautiful!!!

And among the dress' for maid of honors, my sister and i found out that we both have the same interest. if you notice, our choices are almost alike..But if she ask me which one i like the most, i really don't know what to answer. They are all lovely, aren't they? haha. 
Which of those has stand out for you? let me know! LOL. 
Note: imagine each of those in apple green color. Which is suitable? :)

Okay, the search is not yet over. i haven't check all pages so far.. Haha.

For more details, visit:

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images