A treat to Myself.

10:26 PM


Fruit of Labor. :)
Before: 1,299.00 On sale: 799.00

 Bought from What a Girl Wants
Before: 699.00 On sale: 250.00
I stole it from Mannequin's feet! LOL 

 Breaded Blouse from Soul Lifestyle

 Sleeveless from Terranova

  Accessories from thrifted store!

Cookiie, my Lappy... Gifts for her 2nd Birthday! :)

These past few months since Kikxy was launched, I've been planning to treat myself for being oh-so-busy and hard work to my business. I set a date to unwind myself despite of the demand of my work. So, as planned, I decided that this month would be my recreation. :)
Last August 17-19 was such a shopping spree to me!! I spent all my time in Shopping malls to look and buy some stuffs for myself. And also, me and my companions watched movie too. This recreation is not only shopping!! HAHA! I'll be posting the moments we had during that time. Just let me take this post for my new hauls for the meantime!! :D Back to the topic, so yeah! it was such a spree to me you know! While buying myself new properties, all I care was my happiness. ME!!! I don't care about the price tags! I care about the feeling I get when I buy something I want! and I got it! :D
Throughout my stay in Davao, I felt so lucky because I was able to experienced the big sales!! Okay, it was kadayawan that's why Sales are on! :) There are so many awesome things that time! If you are a shopaholic, you must be there! :) And I was there!!! Spending my money extravagantly! *witch laugh* HAHAHA.
Well, I also bought my Mom, Papa, two younger brothers for their selves. They will not be forgotten... :)

How 'bout you? Do you give yourself a break? When? Where?
In what way you treat yourself?

*Now Playing:
Price Tag by Jessie J.
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images