Happy Sunny Day!

9:12 AM

After a long long time, I have my new outfit post again!! It's been two weeks since my last outfit post here. Anyway, I'm so happy! the sun come up inspite of the rain lately. :D Yaay! For my outfit post, it should be yesterday but since the SLR was not available that time, I have nothing to do but postponed it today!

As you can see, I have my bangs again. Hahaha! Well, I'm trying to convince myself not to regret for having it. I was the one who cut it. WAHAHA!





 
The Happy Me! :)

Package from Riyadh

Ring bought from Thrift Store. :)


Studded Aztec Shorts bought from Bubbles


Shoes From Ukay-Ukay. :)

 Shades From Local Stores. I got it for only 60 Php! :)


And For my BTS (Behind-the-Scene) Photo:


Of all my outfit posts here, this one is my pick so far! haha! I feel everything is ALMOST perfect. The only thing that's wrong here is me! hahaha. Kidding! I feel comfy with these clothes. I can foresee that one of this days, I'll be wearing it when I hangout with some of my friends. hahaha!

 And oh! for my shorts! it's very chic! the design, the consistency is smooth and I don't feel bumpy wearing it. And the delivery, it won't take you so long to wait for it to arrive. Just in three days, you'll have it already! :) So guys, if you want one. Just visit Bubbles official page on Facebook and check out for more awesome items! :))

Follow me: Facebook | Twitter | Formspring
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images