Twenty Three

1:52 AM


Since I just turned 23 on the 1st of day of October this year, I'm sharing you guys 23 out of many things about me. Here they are...

1. My real name is Czarinna as in "C-ZA-RI-NA". Getting comfortable being called as "Cha" but nickname is "Yang-yang".
2. Pink is my all time favorite color but later on I get attracted to blue and minimal colors like black and white.
3. Fried Chicken is irresistibly my favorite food at all times!
4. My talent in Singing is still hidden which is why it's not yet fully developed! hahaha
5. I believe that traveling to a beautiful place is better than just hearing about it many times.
6. Songs that are mostly playing in my playlist are Indie, Acoustic, and Alternatives
7. I'm a Registered Nutritionist Dietitian with normal BMI (Body Mass Index) and stunted height whose cooking ability is still in progress. HAHAHA
8. I like taking random pictures thus I bought a camera and named it Christian Gray. (You'll meet him soon in this blog)
9. is my favorite number. No explanations needed. Just woke up one day liking it!
10. I've had Asthma and Ulcer when I was still in elementary and during my final year in college, I found out I'm anemic. 
11. I'm  101% scatterbrained. I tend to forget things I am inclined to do or bring MOST of the time.
12. My natural hair is Black and straight but I thought that getting my hair blond and curled looks better.,
13. Speaking of movies, I am more interested of thriller and horror!
14. I used to be extrovert back in my younger years. Now, I can last a day or two staying at home with my Witheson, my phone and Mr.ku, my laptop connected to internet
15. To own and manage a Coffee shop and beach resort is my greatest dream!
16. Since I discover the beauty of french macarons and cupcakes, I can't stop the urge of becoming a Pastry Chef!
17. I always go to a book shop whenever I have time going and strolling to a shopping mall!
18. I easily change my mind.
19.  My guilty pleasure are Lipsticks of any color!!
20. If given a chance, I will never say NO to an opportunity to study and work in Fashion Industry.
21. I love New York, London, and Paris and would love to visit these beautiful cities in the near future
22. The word "I will" is my mindset from this moment on
23.  And just as the day I turned into this age, I truly realized that the only people you should really have to trust, value most and invest most of your time and love are you family. :)

Till then. I hope this is the start of getting you to know me more!

Kisses,

The Czarinna


You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images