Let Go.

8:10 AM



I think the title for this post has already given you a hint on what this is all about. Isn't it? If I'm not wrong, sort of you thinking I'm being emotional here. yes? So yeah, you got it right. I feel weepy at this moment. I literally wanna cry in burst. I don't know. I'm currently right in the world of uncertainties now and not even really sure if I'm  happy for all of these things I have when in the first place I have been dreaming to be here (Singapore) since forever. I'm currently living the half of that dream.

Anyway, you might be wondering what is making me this very emotional. Well,we all know that in this life there are certain things that are better left unfold and just go with the flow. But the problem here is that, I keep coming back. I keep holding on to those things that are already over, trying to live moments that I know will never happen again and letting them consume me to the extent that I can't go on and live the life that's exactly here for me now. I don't really know what to do.

People always say there are better

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images