Status Update

6:11 AM


It has been a month since I deactivated my account on Facebook and I'm so happy to say that without it everything is so far so good. Less stress, less issues and less people to think about. Seriously, I feel really good about deactivating it and until now, I'm not really sure if I'm still going to log in on FB again or not anymore. I feel completely contented on other social medias like twitter, instagram, pinterest and here, my blog!

Anyway, to make up for lost time, I'd like to update my current status and here you go...

Taking pictures. I think my instagram account can attest to that. Go check out. :) But yeah, I like taking photos of anything that I find good and Singapore has a lot in store for someone like me! :)

You read it. I'm currently here in Singapore. Again,
And I'm coming back home. Soon.

Series like Game of Thrones, Smash, Girls, and Orange is the New Black are on my to-watch list. And I'm done downloading all their episodes. So maybe when I get back home, I'll start watching all of them.

Planning to move to another City to finally settle in and do the job I love as soon as possible 

I've been missing some of my friends back home. I mean those people I worked with before. Hopefully, we'll catch up as soon as I come back. Hi baboys!!

Got a lot of plans for my blog, for my career, and for myself and I keep on thinking what or how I would accomplish all these plans I have.

So, for a real status. Here it is,
"I'm Lost".

Kisses,

The Czarinna :)




PS: I hope when I post my next entry, Things are already sorted out. :)





You Might Also Like

0 notes

Show me some love by dropping some comments. And oh, leave me your blog site so i can drop some comments too! Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images